Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» *SOLDIER* Group Ranking
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 pm by replicahandbags12

» Rioneru's Buster Sword
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 pm by replicahandbags12

» Just another day of training
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 am by Rioneru

» What more should we add?
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 am by Rioneru

» Kaede Hazel
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 am by Rioneru

» Application
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:24 am by Rioneru

» Leveling up of Jobs
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 am by Rioneru

» *Approved Magic List*
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:06 pm by Rioneru

» ~Rioneru Leone~
Free forum : ~Final Fantasy Universe~ - Portal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 pm by Rioneru

How to play (Battle basics)

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm by Rioneru

How to play

Before you begin a battle, note that your character has 3 main stats to be used in battle. They are Strength, Magic and Speed. The outcome is determined by the differences in your stats and your opponent's.

Attacking

When you are being attacked, there are two things you can do. You can either Attack back or Defend/ Evade the attack. When you choose to attack back, firstly you see if the you are being attack by physical means or by magic. When being attacked physically, you determine the difference between your Strength and your opponent's. The greater the difference, the more damage is done to the person with lower Strength. Likewise, for magical attacks, you determine the Magic difference instead.

When defending or evading an attack, you determine the difference of your Speed and your opponent's. If the difference is 5 or less or the same, then the attack is successful. If the difference is 6 or more, then the attack missed.

Summon
The Summon ability will be added in the near future. (still have to think of a system for this)

Please note that you can only Attack or Evade ONCE per post. And double or thriple posting just to attack is also not allowed. You will have to wait for the other poeple in the thread to reply first.

After battling for a while within a battle, it should be quite obvious who wins and who loses. Within turns, add descriptions of what your character is doing to make the battle seem more realistic and exciting. Have fun experimenting your class's abilities with the different spells. You can even battle with your friends in parties of 3 or less.

Comments: 0

Character's Exp points/ GIl

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:08 pm by Rioneru

As all you FF players out there already know, the global currency in the FF universe is Gil. In this forum, we'll be using Gil instead of experience points. Gil can be used for many things, such as increasing your stats or various ranks, or maybe even buying items (in the future). Gil will be awarded by Admins only, when an event has been completed and approved by an Admin. So this will encourage those of u to participate more and COMPLETE the events. In future major events, even more points will be awarded to those who participate and complete them. Your available Gil is visible under "Stats" below your avatar.

For each stat to increase by 1, the cost will be 250 Gil.

When you wish to spend your Gil upgrading your stats, just feel free to PM any mods or Admins around.

Have fun RP-ing and earn Gil! Very Happy

Spam Level System

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm by Rioneru

Whenever you post and an Admin thinks that it is spam, he will add one spam point to your character. Once your character's spam level gauge is full (10/10), your account will be SUSPENDED for a period of 5 days on the first time. Everytime your spam gauge refills, the suspension period will just get longer and longer. If several Admins see one spam post, each of the Admins MAY add one spam point from each of them without discussing with each other first, so the spammer might get like a few spam points just because of one stupid post. Hence, SPAM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Happy Rp-ing, and keep this FF Universe spam free!

Basic RPG Forum Rules

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:03 pm by Rioneru

RPG Forum Basics

Step 1: Create an account; It is more advisable to use a username that has the same name as the character you wish to create later, so that people will know that your character being mentioned in the posts is actually you.

Step 2: Log in using username and password.

Step 3: Character creation; Create the history and background of your character like how they got their powers and what their personal values are. You must also describe how your character looks like. (post under Creation--> Character creation)

Step 4: Letting everyone know your main weapon; Create your weapon. After posting this, you MUST get an Admin's approval before posting in the starting any RPG posts. If your abilities are approved, the Admins will let you know, in that thread you posted about your created weapon.

Step 5: Apply for a Job; there are a few Jobs you can choose from. Pick wisely because once chosen, your job cannot be changed.

Step6: You're Done! You can now roam the Final Fantasy Universe or join a Group if you like.

Rules and Guidelines when posting

1. First off make sense, if you go posting nonsense then the other people are not going to know what you are talking about.

2. Noone's going to check for your spelling,grammar and punctuation.

3. When you post make sure you describe how your standing,sitting etc. When your character says something make sure we know that it is you who are speaking.

4. It is advisable to highlight the words that your character are speaking so people know that your character is the one speaking.

For example: "Hi...I'm Black Carnage, nice to meet you!"

5. Details should be used. Example: "Matt took a swing at Tim." So cool ain't it? Not really. Now let's see a real sentence of action! "Matt daringly swung his blade at Tim's neck trying to decapitate him with one slice." Much better ain't it? Exactly my point...

6. Rogues are allowed. Just note you are required to make your own rank system if you make an organization. You're ranking up will be done by an admin (such as myself) when you participate in an RP that would reward you as such.

7. If you were in a unfinished topic then don't go randomly posting every where else. Always remember to finish up the event before posting somewhere else.

8. When creating a topic, make sure to describe the weather and location. Throw in if any other people are there or if there is noise everywhere. Be very descriptive when beginning your topic so you can fight while being able to recognize if there is a boulder there or something.

9. No disrespecting other members. This includes harassment, flaming, and insulting. This will result in a temporary ban if you do not follow this. Goofing off is fine, but don't offend anyone. Debate is find as long as you're not gonna send them a virus because they disagree.

10. Respect a higher ranks' decisions. They have their reasons for decisions, but it might not be completely clear. Just ask in a PM.

11. Don't brag or be a sore loser. This includes saying I won and you didn't; or how could I lose to you, you're so weak. This could cause feelings being hurt.

12. No double posting. Double posting means spam, and spam makes it hard to read. Also, avoid small posts. Say more in less posts!

13. Make sure you are posting in the correct spot. The forums have descriptions. It is better to lose 5 minutes on reading something, than losing an hour looking for a topic that is moved, or even erased!

14. Do not harass anyone. Why am I saying this again? Because it's important.NO CALLING NAMES AND MAKING IN FUN OF PEOPLE The member will or should report you if you do.

15. Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is malloche

Our users have posted a total of 32 messages in 22 subjects